Phone-Based Data Collection
RONIN follows a centralized rather than dispersed business model that delivers the following benefits:
- One point of contact for project management in all countries worldwide
- Ease of communication in English
- Speed of communication
- Consistent project briefings
- Accurate translations
- Consistency of data quality between countries
- CATI and Web-based data collection software with the same logic that requires translation of the question text only
- A single project portal that gives clients a real-time view into fieldwork progress
With all interviews conducted by native language speakers trained to the highest industry standards, RONIN ensures that the quality of research gathered is second to none. We know that our interviewers complete more questionnaires per hour because we train and manage them better and because our experience in our key markets is readily transferred across teams.
We also offer an alternative for appropriate projects, one that adds virtually unlimited interviewing capacity. In this approach, which we call distributed interviewing, interviewers located in-country operate under our supervisory and management control, using our software, to deliver the same performance found from RONIN’s London-based staff. Distributed Interviewing adds a cost advantage to the equation in countries where the labor pool and exchange rates are more advantageous.Click here for a PDF version of the RONIN Phone Center and Quality Control Procedures.