Join Our Team
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Quality Control Co-ordinator (maternity cover)
- Project Controller
- Bid Executive
- Telephone Interviewer - details below.
RONIN International conduct telephone & online research in over 55 countries worldwide, and our CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) Centre in central London is open 24 hours a day Monday-Friday.
We are continually recruiting for good quality telephone interviewers of all languages to work on research projects throughout the year. There is no selling! We have full time and part time hours available and shift patterns to suit all.
We inspire our interviewers to have a great work ethic and take pride in the quality of their work. To achieve the best standards, we will train you on all aspects of telephone research, including the MRS Code of Conduct, so you have the all tools and knowledge required before you start on your first project. All RONIN interviewers are continually coached and mentored to improve their quality and ability over the phone. Opportunities to progress arise quickly for those people with the right qualities and ambition.
The RONIN interviewer team come from a wide variety of backgrounds, including many from the creative industries. Our CATI Centre is filled with actors, musicians, students, and people who are between jobs or saving to go travelling. International students find that working at RONIN gives them the ability to earn money while they complete their studies in London, before moving on to further their chosen career.
Why work for RONIN?
- Above industry average rates of pay
- Opportunity to earn a bonus when targets are met
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to grow and develop a career in market research
- Busy and vibrant office atmosphere
- Social events with the team
What makes a great RONIN interviewer?
- An excellent telephone manner
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills
- A native language speaker, with a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good computer literacy and attention to detail
- Previous market research experience (though this is not essential as full training will be provided)
How to apply
Please fill in the form below to apply for a telephone interviewer position with us.