Digital Research Assistant
Part-time (20 hours per week) - with both remote work and office based options available
RONIN conducts international market research projects. A new department, Digital Research, was established in 2019 to provide support on survey research by using social and online recruitment.
Digital Research is a young & rapidly growing department at RONIN. Digital research methodologies are different from all traditional approaches. Currently there are 18 researchers in the department and we are looking to further expand the department. As the department grows, there are plenty of career development & promotion opportunities.
Digital Research Assistant is a part-time position. A successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing the right respondents for research studies via different digital approaches, where the main targets are high-calibre Professionals, senior management in businesses, KOLs, and top-tier opinion leaders. Digital Research Assistants also needs to supports research projects by conducting desk research. Full training will be provided on digital tools, platforms and software.
- Work on quantitative, qualitative and mixed-method market research projects;
- Gain a full understanding of the needs and relevant profiles of each research project;
- Use different digital search, social media search, and desk research to identify suitable potential respondents for different projects;
- Supports research projects by conducting desk research and sending invitations;
- Connect research respondents to internal and/or external colleagues where necessary;
- Communicate regularly with other members in digital department where necessary;
- Maintain full records of work progress on each project;
- Report the progress to Digital Supervisors, Digital managers, and Digital Research Director on assigned projects on the regular basis;
- Ensure efficiency & effectiveness requirements are met on each project;
- Recognize potential barriers at early stage of projects and suggest methodologies & changes to make the projects feasible;
- Maintain the relationship with research participates;
- Adhere to RONIN's market research quality procedures;
Qualifications: Essential skills needed for the role:
- Logical and creative thinking skills;
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Confidence in communicating with senior respondents including C-level, Directors, KOLs, etc;
- Confidence in communicating with respondents in different countries and from different background;
- Ability to keep work well-organised;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to produce quality work independently;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management;
- Willingness to reply to emails / social media messages outside standard working hours, if necessary, to cope with international respondents’ time zones;
- Good understanding of major social media platforms;
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment;
- The successful candidate should be available to work for a relatively long term (at least 6 months);
4 hours per day, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week)
There are options of either working remotely or in the office (RONIN London or Lancaster office).
Remote work will continue to be an option for this position.
How To Apply:
Please click here to submit your application.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis.
Immediate start & future start options are both available.
If you have any questions, please contact Digital Research Director, Zifei Li, by email to [email protected].