Digital Research Associate / Assistant
Full Time - with both remote work and office based options available
RONIN conducts international market research projects. A new department, Digital Research, was established in 2019 to provide support on survey research by using social and online recruitment.
Digital Research is a young & rapidly growing department at RONIN. Digital research methodologies are different from all traditional approaches. Currently there are 18 researchers in the department and we are looking to further expand the department. As the department grows, there are plenty of career development & promotion opportunities.
Digital Research Associate / Digital Research Assistant are full time positions. A successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing the right respondents for research studies via different cutting-edge digital approaches, where the main targets are high-calibre Professionals, senior management in businesses, KOLs, and top-tier opinion leaders. Digital Research Associate needs to take the initiative and be creative in terms of the most suitable approaches for each study. Full training will be provided on digital tools, platforms and software.
- Gain a full understanding of the needs and relevant profiles of each research project;
- Identify the most suitable methodologies / approaches / platforms / tools for each project;
- Use different digital search, social media search, and desk research to identify suitable potential respondents for different projects;
- Approach potential respondents via cutting-edge digital approaches and social media approaches;
- Manage digital campaigns on different platforms according to project needs;
- Connect research respondents to internal and/or external colleagues where necessary;
- Ensure each step of a project happens smoothly, throughout the entire life circle of a project;
- Communicate regularly with other departments as well as other members in digital department;
- Maintain full records of work progress on each project;
- Report the progress to Digital Supervisors, Digital managers, and Digital Research Director on assigned projects on the regular basis;
- Ensure efficiency & effectiveness requirements are met on each project;
- Carry out project related admin tasks where necessary;
- Recognize potential barriers at early stage of projects and suggest methodologies & changes to make the projects feasible;
- Maintain the relationship with participates who have completed the studies, maintain future-contact SQL database;
- Contribute in brainstorming meetings and explore new digital methodologies;
- Adhere to RONIN's market research quality procedures;
Qualifications: Essential skills needed for the role:
- Logical and creative thinking skills;
- Always having an open mind and be keen to explore new solutions and new tools;
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Confidence in communicating with senior respondents including C-level, Directors, KOLs, etc;
- Confidence in communicating with respondents in different countries and from different background;
- Ability to keep work well-organised;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to produce quality work independently;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management;
- Willingness to reply to emails / social media messages outside standard working hours, if necessary, to cope with international respondents’ time zones;
- Good understanding of major social media platforms;
- Good honours first degree (1st or 2:1)
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment;
Seniority: Entry level positions with career development & promotion opportunities, as the department grows.
There are options of either working remotely or in the office (RONIN London, Bristol or Lancaster office).
Remote work will continue to be an option for this position.
How To Apply:
Please click here to submit your application.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis.
Immediate start & future start options are both available.
If you have any questions, please contact Digital Research Director, Zifei Li, by email to [email protected].