Digital Research Associate
Full Time - with both remote work and office based options available
RONIN conducts international market research projects. A new department, Digital Research, has been created in 2019 to provide support on survey research by using social and online recruitment.
Digital Research is a young & rapid growing department at RONIN. Currently there are 10 full-time researchers in the department and we are looking to further expand the department. As the department grows, there are career development & promotion opportunities.
Digital Research Associate is a full time position. A successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and connecting the right respondents for research studies via cutting-edge digital approaches, where the main targets are high calibre Professionals, senior management in businesses, KOLs, and top-tier opinion leaders. The Digital Fieldwork department cover global projects and the Research Associate will communicate with respondents in both local and overseas markets.
- Gain a full understanding of the needs and respondent profile of each research project;
- Use digital search, social media search, and desk research to identify the potential respondents for each project;
- Approach / Invite the potential respondents via cutting-edge digital approaches and social media approaches;
- Conduct introductory calls and/or screening calls where necessary;
- Connect the right respondents to external and/or internal moderators and schedule appointments where necessary;
- Ensure the scheduled appointments are conducted as planned by liaising with Call Centre staff;
- For online studies, ensure links are sent to suitable respondents who show interest, and manage reminders to ensure the surveys are completed.
- Maintain full records of each project and all completed and in progress work;
- Report the progress on assigned projects on the regular basis;
- Carry out project related admin tasks where necessary;
- Recognize potential barriers at early stage of projects and suggest methodologies & changes to make the projects feasible;
- Maintain the relationship with respondents who have completed the studies, obtain re-contact consent for future projects;
Qualifications: Essential skills needed for the role:
- Creative thinking skills;
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Confidence in communicating with senior respondents including C-level, Directors, KOLs, etc;
- Ability to keep work organised;
- Ability to produce quality work independently, under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management;
- Willingness to reply to emails / social media messages outside standard working hours, if necessary, to cope with international respondents’ time zones;
- Good understanding of major social media platforms;
- Good honours degree (1st or 2:1)
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment;
Seniority: This is a entry level position. As the department grows, there are career development & promotion opportunities.
There are options of either working remotely or in the office (London UK).
Remote work will continue to be an option for this position.
How To Apply:
Please click here to submit your application.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis.
Immediate start & future start options are both available.
If you have any questions, please contact Digital Research Director, Zifei Li, by email to [email protected].