Project Manager (Germany)
Job Title: Project Manager
Department/Location: Project Management / Germany
Reporting to: Projects Director
RONIN International is a leading market research data collection agency conducting online and telephone research in more than 50 languages across the world. We are pioneers in online, CATI and digital recruitment, with over 20 years' experience of conducting complex multi-country studies. As we continue to grow, we want to recruit individuals keen to meet our exacting standards and who can execute and deliver challenging research projects for our clients.
- Online projects, 110 station CATI centre and mixed methodology studies.
- Language coverage for international projects, 300 projects per year.
- Quantitative project mix of approximately 75% Business and 25% consumer.
- Project Management team of 10 in the UK, with new offices planned in the USA and Germany.
- Internal scripting, translation, incentive administration, sales and compliance functions.
- In-Depth Interviewing & Recruitment for Qualitative projects.
- Internal panel database.
- Digital recruitment team.
- Confirmit software for online and CATI interviewing.
- Part of a digital marketing agency, Fat Media Group.
- Central London offices, sales offices in USA & Germany.
Project Managers at RONIN International are hands-on, versatile individuals that operate as the single point of contact on our clients’ multimarket research projects and RONIN’s operational teams and fieldwork partners to ensure that our projects exceed clients’ expectations and result in fruitful and ongoing partnerships.
Our approach is based on having resourceful, independent, tenacious and proactive members of staff, and the Project Manager role will require the successful candidate to quickly learn company processes and gain a strong understanding of the challenging projects which RONIN conduct.
Market research project work can be a fast-paced environment that goes from large scale studies to highly-specialised senior level and niche projects; interpersonal & organisational skills are essential to adapt around daily challenges. Based on the full range of duties the role will entail, as provided in detail under ‘Core Duties’, this Project Manager role is ideal for a bright and enthusiastic individual looking grow; RONIN has a history of strong internal progression and career development, and promotes individuals based on performance and the ability to lead internal teams.
- Being the single of contact for clients throughout all fieldwork phases.
- Taking responsibility for project delivery from the point of sale via internal and external kick off meetings
- Ensuring a high level of data collection quality across projects
- Recognising potential barriers before or during projects and offer creative solutions to delivery of work
- Coordinating relevant internal departments to meet project deadlines
- Liaising with external partners and vendors throughout fieldwork
- Providing strong value-add to clients to address fieldwork challenges
- Meeting all client required deadlines and within budget
- Questionnaire programme testing and specification of survey design for best practice data collection, working with internal scripting and data processing department
- Attending internal kick-off meetings with clients/internal teams
- Conducting internal briefings
- Checking all survey programs, quota set up and communicating with clients to ensure that all project instructions are understood and agreed
- Understanding sampling requirements and work with internal resources to ensure sample and sample frames are created ahead of fieldwork
- Budget control (budget, cost, outsourcing)
- Data checking and ensuring that any deliverables to clients are checked for quality and logic
- Meeting all applicable market research quality standards and regulations
- Multitasking and flexibility
- Time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Tenacious personality with the ability to problem solve using own initiative
- Personal development
- Team player
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Versatility, enthusiasm, and tenacity
- Keen to acquire experience and knowledge in market research
- Knowledge of other languages and cultures a plus
- CATI experience is an advantage
Successful candidates will have excellent potential for development to a senior PM role, excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to learn how to effectively manage clients.
We expect candidates to have experience specific to the market research industry and display enthusiasm to learn and grow. Being more than comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, is essential.
RONIN is a Company Partner of the Market Research Society, Corporate Members of ESOMAR, Council Members of the IQCS, Members of Insights Association and has an internal Compliance Director.