Survey Compliance Executive
Job Title: Survey Compliance Executive
Department/Location: Survey Compliance / London office
Reporting to: Survey Compliance Manager
RONIN International is a leading global data collection agency and conducts online and telephone research in over 50 languages across the world from its 24/7 London research centre. We are pioneers in healthcare panels and global customer satisfaction services, with over 30 years' experience of delivering complex multi-country studies. As we continue to grow, we want to recruit individuals keen to meet our exacting standards.
The Survey Compliance Executive is responsible for the execution of all day-to-day Survey Compliance tasks on RONIN projects, across the full breadth of translation, transcription, link testing, overlay, coding and data checking tasks for which the department is responsible—both internally and in liaison with external partners responsible for the execution of such tasks depending on internal capacity / languages covered.
- Responsible for the good execution of all Survey Compliance tasks, including but not limited to, link testing, questionnaire review, overlay, translation, transcription, coding, code frame development.
- Liaising with external partners responsible for the delivery and execution of Survey Compliance tasks, including language service providers, freelancers and other suppliers as required.
- Preparing materials to be dispatched to external suppliers, including materials for translation, recordings for transcription, data files for coding and other types of deliverables as required by the project, confirming receipt of deliverables, checking the quality of delivered files.
- Administration of Survey Compliance suppliers, including commissioning of work; raising purchase orders; reviewing, and approving supplier invoices, and other supplier relationship management tasks.
- Helping to proactively identify improvements that can be made to company processes within the remit of the Survey Compliance department together with the Survey Compliance Manager.
- Developing a strong understanding of questionnaire survey design in CATI and Web environments to support RONIN’s overall service offering and knowledge in that area of expertise.
- Attending KO meetings to provide estimate costs and/or timelines for Survey Compliance tasks, including sharing any queries relevant to Survey Compliance departmental metrics, e.g., word count.
- Keeping up to date and accurate departmental task trackers and other internal resources, including translation databases, for the good management and effective execution of Survey Compliance task.
- Conducting independent quality control on Survey Compliance tasks executed by other team members and logging relevant findings in provided quality control forms and documentation.
- Working closely with other RONIN internal departments, including Project Management, Survey Solutions and fieldwork departments in the timely execution of Survey Compliance tasks.
- Become familiar with Forsta and all other software used in the performance of the role and Survey Compliance duties to be able to give advice to your team.
- Become familiar with and ensure all activities conform to applicable standards such as ISO 20252, ISO 27001, applicable codes of conduct, and applicable data protection law.
- Other duties as the need arises.
- At least one year of experience in market research preferred but not required.
- Supervisory or quality control experience in a CATI Centre advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong timekeeping and organisation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise their work
- Good at working as part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail
- Native level in a language other than English ideal
- A proactive attitude
- Take pride in the quality of your work
- Keen and curious to learn about the set up stages of a market research project
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail a current copy of your CV to [email protected] with a short statement outlining the reasons for your interest in the position and why you believe you are a strong candidate for the role. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an initial interview.