We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Telephone Interviewer at RONIN Central London Office
RONIN International is a leading global data collection agency, and conducts online and telephone research in over 50 languages across the world from its 24/7 London research centre. As we continue to grow, we want to recruit individuals keen to meet our exacting standards.
We are continually recruiting for good quality telephone interviewers of all languages to work on research projects throughout the year. There is no selling! We have full time and part time hours available and shift patterns to suit all.
We inspire our interviewers to have a great work ethic and take pride in the quality of their work. To achieve the best standards, we will train you on all aspects of telephone research, including the MRS Code of Conduct, so you have the all tools and knowledge required before you start on your first project. All RONIN interviewers are continually coached and mentored to improve their quality and ability over the phone. Opportunities to progress arise quickly for those people with the right qualities and ambition.
The RONIN interviewer team come from a wide variety of backgrounds, including many from the creative industries. Our CATI Centre is filled with actors, musicians, students, and people who are between jobs or saving to go travelling. International students find that working at RONIN gives them the ability to earn money while they complete their studies in London, before moving on to further their chosen career.
Why work for RONIN?
- Above industry average rates of pay
- Opportunity to earn a bonus when targets are met
- Flexible working hours
- On-going coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to grow and develop a career in market research
- Busy and vibrant office atmosphere
- Social events with the team
What makes a great RONIN interviewer?
- An excellent telephone manner
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills
- A native language speaker, with a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good computer literacy and attention to detail
- Previous market research experience (this is not essential as full training will be provided)
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment
How to apply
Please fill in the form below to apply for a telephone interviewer position with us.