RONIN International is an independent, multi-award winning market research and consulting company. We are a global provider of qualitative, quantitative and combined market research methods and a proud research partner of many leading global brands and companies.
The RONIN Digital Research department was founded in 2019 to support field research work by using state-of-the-art digital methods. These differ from traditional methods. We work on all types of projects using digital approaches, with a focus on “hard-to-reach” audiences, especially high-profile experts, executives in large companies, scientists and specialists in various fields, policymakers, KOLs and other high-level opinion leaders.
Digital Research is a young and rapidly growing department. There are currently more than 20 researchers working in the department in Great Britain. As the department continues to expand, there will be a variety of career opportunities.
RONIN Research GmbH was founded in 2022 as a subsidiary of RONIN International Ltd. founded with a completely new office in the centre of Hamburg. As the company expands, the Digital Research department is looking for its first employees in Germany.
Successful applicants will be responsible for an assigned research project throughout its entire life cycle. As a digital researcher, you must take initiative and be creative to identify the most appropriate fieldwork approach for each study.
Of course, you will receive comprehensive training in digital methods.
- You will gain a deep understanding of the requirements and relevant profiles of each research project;
- You will determine the digital approaches that are most suitable for the respective research project;
- You use different research methods (traditional, digital and social media) to identify suitable potential participants for different projects;
- You recruit suitable participants for the research project;
- Depending on the requirements of the respective research project, you will manage campaigns on various social media platforms;
- Ensure that the individual steps mesh smoothly throughout the entire life cycle of a project;
- You will coordinate regularly with other departments and other members within the Digital Department;
- Maintain complete records of the work progress of each project;
- You will regularly report the progress of the projects assigned to you to Digital Supervisors and Digital Managers;
- You ensure that the requirements for efficiency and effectiveness are met for every project;
- If necessary, perform administrative tasks related to the project;
- Identify possible difficulties at an early stage of projects and suggest methods and changes to make the projects feasible;
- You maintain relationships with study participants and take care of the maintenance of the SQL database;
- You contribute to brainstorming sessions and explore new digital methods;
- Conduct occasional interviews with or screening calls to study participants if the need arises;
- You adhere to the procedures that ensure the quality of RONIN market research.
- You can think logically and creatively;
- You are always open-minded and interested in exploring new solutions and new tools;
- Work extremely precisely and meticulously;
- You have excellent written communication skills;
- Your interaction with senior participants, for example at C-level or with directors, KOLs, etc., is matter-of-fact and confident;
- You are confident in communicating with participants in other countries and with different cultural backgrounds;
- You can organize your work well;
- You have no difficulty working under pressure or with tight schedules;
- You can deliver high-quality results independently;
- You can work on multiple projects at the same time;
- You can prioritise tasks effectively and organize yourself well;
- You are willing to respond to emails/social media messages outside of normal working hours if the time zone of international participants requires this;
- You have a good understanding of the main social media platforms;
- Good university degree (grade 1 or 2) or comparable;
- Language skills German: native language / fluent;
- Language skills English: native / fluent / advanced.
- As a successful applicant, you must have a work permit in Germany from the date on which you are scheduled to start your position.
Position: Entry-level positions with career development and advancement opportunities as the department continues to expand
You report to: Digital Research Manager
Office (Address: Burchardstr. 21, 20095 Hamburg, Germany)
Your presence on site is required during the probationary period.
After the trial period has expired, home office or hybrid working time models can be agreed upon as an option.
Type of position: Full-time
Assistant for digital research (m/f/d) (at least 30 hours per week)
Employee for digital research (m/f/d) (at least 37.5 hours per week)
How to apply:
Email your CV & a short cover note highlighting why you are interested in this role and joining RONIN International to [email protected] - please include the vacancy job title in your subject line.
RONIN International is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and everyone we work with, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.