Remote work (UK-based); Office based (RONIN London office, Bristol office, or Lancaster office); Hybrid of the above two options
RONIN International is an award winning independent market research and consultancy company. Offering qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods market research worldwide, we are proud to be the research partner of many leading global brands.
About the role
The RONIN Digital Research department was established in 2019, to provide support on research fieldwork by using cutting-edge digital methodologies. The digital methodologies are different from traditional methodologies. We cover all types of projects via the digital approaches, with a focus on ‘Hard to Reach’ audiences - where the main targets are high-calibre professionals, senior management in large businesses, scientists and specialists in different areas, policy makers, KOLs, and other top-tier opinion leaders.
The Digital Research department is a young and rapidly growing department. Currently there are more than 20 UK-based researchers in the department. As the department further grows, there are plenty of career development opportunities.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the entire life circle of each research project. The digital researchers need to take the initiative and be creative in terms of identifying the most suitable fieldwork approach for each study.
Full training will be provided on digital methodologies.
Seniority: Entry level positions with career development & promotion opportunities, as the department grows.
Reporting to: Digital Research Manager
Location Details: different options are available
- Remote work (UK-based);
- Office based (RONIN London office, Bristol office, or Lancaster office);
- Hybrid of the above two options;
- Gain a full understanding of the needs and relevant profiles of each research project;
- Identify the most suitable digital approaches for each research project;
- Use different digital research, social media research, and desk research methods to identify suitable potential respondents for different projects;
- Recruit suitable participants for research;
- Manage social media campaigns on different platforms according to the needs of each research project;
- Ensure each step of a project happens smoothly throughout its entire life circle;
- Communicate regularly with other departments as well as other members in digital department;
- Maintain full records of work progress on each project;
- Report the progress to Digital Supervisors and Digital managers on assigned projects on the regular basis;
- Ensure efficiency & effectiveness requirements are met on each project;
- Carry out project related admin tasks where necessary;
- Recognise potential barriers at early stage of projects and suggest methodologies & changes to make the projects feasible;
- Maintain the relationship with research participants and maintain SQL database;
- Contribute in brainstorming meetings and explore new digital methodologies;
- Occasionally carry out interviews or screening calls with research participants where necessary;
- Adhere to RONIN's market research quality procedures;
- Logical and creative thinking skills;
- Always having an open mind and be keen to explore new solutions and new tools;
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Confidence in communicating with senior respondents including C-level, Directors, KOLs, etc;
- Confidence in communicating with respondents in different countries and from different background;
- Ability to keep work well-organised;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to produce quality work independently;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management;
- Willingness to reply to emails / social media messages outside standard working hours, if necessary, to cope with international respondents’ time zones;
- Good understanding of major social media platforms;
- Good honours degree (1st or 2:1) or equivalent;
- The successful candidate must have the permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment. Visa sponsorship is not available for entry level positions;
Position: Entry-level positions with career development and advancement opportunities as the department continues to expand
You report to: Digital Research Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Email your CV & a short cover note highlighting why you are interested in this role and joining RONIN International to [email protected] - please include the vacancy job title in your subject line.
RONIN International is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and everyone we work with, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.