Remote work (UK-based); Office based (RONIN London office, Bristol office, or Lancaster office); Hybrid of the above two options
RONIN International are a market-leading research organisation whose comprehensive range of services help organisations fully understand the thoughts and behaviours of their customers. We have an excellent track record in delivering thorough and insightful results to even the most challenging briefs. Offering both qualitative and quantitative market research worldwide, we are proud to be the research partner of many leading global brands.
Our clients are the largest firms in the Technology and Healthcare sectors, including IBM, Microsoft and Sanofi, plus market research agencies and consulting firms such as Kantar, GfK and Ipsos, who use our Global Data Collection Centre for consistent, high quality-data.
RONIN International and its international subsidiaries, RONIN Research GmbH in Germany, and RONIN Research Inc. in the USA, are part of the independently owned Rippleffect Group, alongside our sister companies: Reading Room, a user-led, data-centric consultancy helping clients realise their digital ambitions, from deep dive and digital strategy, through to design, technology and communications; and Fat Media, experts in digital marketing & websites for growth focused businesses.
About the role
We are currently looking to hire a Team Leader with strong qualitative knowledge to take a leading role in developing our growing Qualitative Project Management Team.
This is an exciting and pivotal role with opportunity to build, lead and impact the growth of our qualitative offering. With a background in qualitative projects, you’ll bring knowledge and understanding to shape the department, team, processes and procedures to take it to the next level.
As Qualitative Team leader, you will lead a team of 3-4 Project Managers working on Qualitative studies conducted on behalf of our consultancy, market research and corporate clients. Studies, which are mainly B2B focused, will include recruitment to depth phone interviews, group discussions, community studies. You will be client-facing, and responsible for overseeing all project requirements from commission to completion, ensuring efficiency of project delivery to client specification, budget and quality requirements.
Reporting to: Research director
Department: Project management/Operations
- Oversee and manage qualitative research projects, ensuring they meet client specification, budget, and quality requirements
- Develop, implement, and manage qualitative processes to ensure the efficiency of project delivery, working within internal ISO 27001, ISO 20252 standards
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to a team of Project Managers
- Ensure the smooth operation of the project lifecycle, from initiation to completion
- Foster a positive working environment, motivating the team, and encouraging creativity and innovation
- Ensure projects are conducted within GDPR regulations, and the codes of our industry associations: The Market Research Society and ESOMAR
(You don’t need to tick all the boxes to be considered, so please do still apply if you have most of what we’re looking for)
- Demonstrable experience in project management of B2B qualitative recruitment projects and studies is essential
- A tenacious and creative mindset, and an eye for detail
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organisational skills
- An effective leader with a proven track record in managing and leading project teams, and effective delegation skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of working within GDPR regulations
- Certification in project management would be a plus
- Previous experience of people management, with experience of motivating teams to reach their full potential would be beneficial
How to apply:
Email your CV & a short cover note highlighting why you are interested in this role and joining Ronin to [email protected] - please include the vacancy job title in your subject line.